PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
ON BIZ TALK RADIO WITH DONNA LINN!
Showmetalkradio.com is an excellent venue to promote your business, products, services, events and much more on Biz Talk Radio, a program especially designed as a combination interview, infomercial. Our format allows you the opportunity to say everything you want about your business, products and services, aired and archived for one year on Showmetalkradio. We offer a package that’s cost-effective and continues promoting long after the initial interview.
The Promotional package
- A customized 30-minute professional interview, including an in depth consultation prior to your taping date.
- Everything you want to say about your business, product and service, aired and archived for one year on Showmetalkradio.com.
- A banner of your business on our homepage for one month.
- An experienced host and staff to guide you through the interviewing process.
- A promotional plug and link to your interview in the Showmetalkradio.com quarterly newsletter.
- Your interview delivered via Facebook, Twitter and I-Tunes.
- 24/7 accessibility to your interview.
- An opportunity to air your interview on additional internet and traditional radio outlets.
- Five (5) complimentary CDs of your show.
- Call 314-922-6214 for pricing and promotional packages.
Meet the Expert - Your Host, Donna Linn, M.A.T.
Donna Linn, host and executive producer of Biz Talk Radio is a seasoned promoter and skillful interviewer with an myriad of credits, including The Uncommon Story, Money Matters, Talk Show Live! Political Profiles and was a contributing producer to King World’s syndicated newsmagazine American Journal in Los Angeles. Her broadcast career includes countless interviews with physicians, attorneys, entertainers, business experts and entrepreneurs. Donna has advanced degrees in Communication Arts and is the recipient of the Bronze Halo Award from the Southern California Motion Picture Council in Los Angeles, as well as the Outstanding Achievement Award from the Department of Education at Webster University in St. Louis. To read more of Donna’s bio, please refer to “Executive Bios” on the Showmetalkradio.com. homepage.
-Bob Rubright, speaker, cultural historian, and author of Breakfast, Lunch and Diner, St. Louis, MO.- “Donna Linn is a rarity among interviewers- she reads the book; weighs her questions and smoothly conducts interviews, putting her guests so much at ease that they actually look forward to her next questions!”
-Don Grady, Award-winning composer, former child star, My Three Sons, Los Angeles, CA.- “In my fifty years of being a performer and musician, nobody has ever prepared an interview as thoroughly as Donna Linn. She called me several times before the interview to get past the conventional conversation, to dig deeper and find out who I was. She then sculpted the interview so its pacing and depth had a rhythm to it. Maybe the best interview I ever had…..beautifully done!”
-Dr. Gregory Branham, Washington University Chief of Facial Plastic Surgery, St. Louis, MO.- “I want to thank you for the opportunity to work with you on my recent interview. It was truly like having a natural conversation with the flow and pace of the progress. The entire interview was an awesome experience and I can’t say enough about the finished product.”
–John F. DeCosta, author, The John F. DeCosta Story, West Townsend, Massachusetts- “I just listened to my interview and am so pleased with the quality of the show. Thank you so much for your faith in me and of course your very accomplished staff. You have the gift to manage a great interview and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.